When visiting a city for the first time I love to research so I can maximise the time I have there so it isn’t so overwhelming and I have a plan of action when I arrive so there is no dithering around.
No matter how much or little time you have in New York it is great to create a plan of action.
The latest edition of the Time Out New York guide is packed with useful information.
I always start with the top 20 things to do to see if any of them appeal to me and jot them down to see how they can fit into my itinery .
This guide is full of useful information, places to dine, prices, shopping, theatre, places to visit as well as a section on architecture and getting around. Aimed at absolutely anyone who has an interest in visiting and with a handy pull out street map at the back this book is definitely worth the £14.99 that it cost.
Time Out New York helps visitors find the best of what’s new in this famously fast-paced destination and provides a fresh perspective on tried-and-tested tourist favourites. Coverage extends to must-visit neighbourhoods in each of the five boroughs, encouraging visitors to venture beyond the boundaries of Manhattan to experience the restaurants, bars, arts and nightlife of Brooklyn and Queens.
- Explore iconic sights and lesser-known attractions
- Discover hand-picked shops, coffee shops, bars, cafes and restaurants
- Experience the best of the city’s culture and nightlife
- Plan your visit with our itineraries and events diary
- Learn about the city’s history, art and architecture
- Find venues easily on colour-coded area maps
- Navigate the city with a full-sized colour coded New York map
Packed with essential insider information, Time Out New York is the best reference guide for anyone visiting the Big Apple.
Time Out Guides is rated top guidebook brand by Which? Survey, for level of detail, photography, quality of maps, ease of finding information and value for money.
This book was gifted to me to review.